The first month from the moment you register is the month to grow in confidence you can definitely build your e-commerce business. This is the time where you get the answers to your questions. In order to do so, there are a few very simple steps which we recommend you to follow based on our own experience which has worked for us:
- You need to learn about the products that are on offer. You should start by trying them yourself, start with quite a few from each category and then choose your favourite ones. You need to know basic information about them, how to use them and what to use them for, and what are the price differences between Amway products and those available in other shops.
- You need to find 2-3 partners and about 10 clients within the first month. Start by getting confident in talking about your business with your friends, offering them to either be a client of yours or a business owner. You should talk to at least 20 people, starting with those who are already in your contacts’ list on your phone.
- You need to learn how to find new partiners and work with people who live away from us, in other cities or even countries. Use the internet (e.g. social media) and available resources to contact people and offer them the same opportunity as you would with potential partners from your own town or city.
- Meet your uplines. Agree on your strategy and talk about how you will work together. The easiest way to do this is to organise a meeting at the next BBS or weekend seminar.
- Get organised. Choose a day in your week where you will make time for your business. You only need a few hours a week.
Remember that this business is easy and uncomplicated. If you work closely and effectively with your team, you will develop and become successful very quickly. You will notice this within the first month, providing you’ll follow the above steps.